Sheeter Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
Elk River, MN, USA
July 25, 2022
Patriot Converting, LLC is a fast-growing paper converter, and distribution company servicing the printing industry of the Midwest. We have the newest state of the art equipment and need trained professionals to join our staff in support of our company’s mission to serve our customers. If you are someone interested in working for a company who appreciates and respects their employees, with strong core values, and would like to start out at $16.50 - $18.00 based on experience, with an opportunity for an increase based on performance, please apply.
Who we are looking for: We are looking for Machine Operators who are able to maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Machine Operators will work primarily on the Sheeter Machine and perform a variety of tasks while in production. This includes prepping the input material, quality inspections before, during and after the production run, moving materials, maintaining production records, maintaining “Good Manufacturing Practices”, and other duties as assigned.
Benefits package to include:
- Health-75% Employer paid
- 401K-up 4% Match
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Job Training
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. safely
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16”
- Ability to pass a drug screen prior to start
Best fit for this role includes someone with the following:
- Forklift experience
- Computer experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working in paper industry, shipping and receiving, quality control, and/or manufacturing
Candidates considered must be willing and able to work all shifts as required.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations: We ask all employees to maintain social distance, stagger shifts and breaks to avoid groups, encourage them to wear masks, and maintain cleanliness between shifts as well as during the shift.
Experience: Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested in this position?
Let us know by filling in the form below. Please include a resume to qualify.